Your Tasks (exclusively in English)
- Helping educators with daily routines
- Language learning through immersion education
- You have excellent English language skills
- You are reliable, responsible and are enthusiastic about working with children
- Ideally, you have experience in child-care
- An art or music teaching qualification or strong artistic interest would be an advantage
- You are willing to work according to the situational approach (Situationsansatz)
- appreciative and mutually respectful interaction at all levels
- a secure workplace at an innovative carrier with flat hierarchies
- qualified introductory training
- a committed and highly motivated team
- sufficient time for team meetings as well as case discussions and if necessary, supervision
- fair customary salary and a company pension scheme with an employer’s subsidy
- attractive corporate-benefits for employees
- a permanent job
Dussmann KulturKindergarten gGmbH operates in-company day nursery as well as child-care. The facilities are planned and executed in cooperation with the company. Childcare takes place bilingually. The daily routine sets a focus on art and music in all of its forms.
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you looking for a family-like and creative team? Are you passionate about art, culture and nature? Join us!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application giving the earliest start date as well as your salary expectations.